Nevada City, CA
Utility Billing
The City of Nevada City provides water and sewer services depending on the location of your property in Nevada City.  In some instances your water may be supplied by the Nevada Irrigation District (NID) but the City supplies your sewer service. If you are a new resident to the City of Nevada City and wish to establish service or have any questions regarding your utility bill or account, please call (530) 265-2496.

Utility Service Forms

New Water/Sewer Service Request
Account Changes
Tenant Authorization Request  
Work Request
City Hall | 317 Broad Street Nevada City, CA 95959  |  Phone: (530) 265-2496  |  Fax: (530) 265-0187
Contact Us  |  Site Map  |  Terms of use   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify Facebook