Nevada City, CA
FAQs Engineering & Public Works

Engineering & Public Works

The City Engineer is responsible for the City’s main infrastructure. The Engineer works closely with the Water Treatment Plant Operator, Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator, Department of Public Works Director and Parks & Recreation Supervisor on construction, upgrade and facility projects. Any work or improvement to City infrastructure is determined based on the yearly budget and funding.

Public Works staff is responsible for repair and maintenance of City streets, buildings and grounds maintenance for all city facilities; including parks, water distribution system upkeep and sewer collection system. 

City Hall | 317 Broad Street Nevada City, CA 95959  |  Phone: (530) 265-2496  |  Fax: (530) 265-0187
Contact Us  |  Site Map  |  Terms of use   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify Facebook